Joey Snow sat down with Brad Anderson, Corporate Vice President of the Server and Tools Division as he came off the stage from delivering his Day One keynote address.
In this interview they chat about:
- What are the challenges adopting "the cloud" and embracing these changes.
- "Cloud" and what it can mean for your career. What are the differences how can you benefit?
- Keynote example of how "Dev" and Operations can work together with System Center 2012.
- How can I as an administrator limit and control my apps and my data in the Cloud?
- How to keep your users happy and ultimately make them more productive.
Calls to action:
- Go try and implement Windows Server 2012 and System Center 2012 SP1
- Get into "The Cloud" and start using Azure today.
- Align your PC and Device Management - manage them where they live (on premises and in "The Cloud")
- Check out "In The Cloud" blog. http://aka.ms/inthecloud
Watch the Recorded Day One Keynote with Brad online
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.
Reach out and comment/connect via Twitter: @tnedge or #mms2013