Download this episode
- Admins password Reset
- Directory Sync updates
- Mac Support (Lync for Mac, Office for Mac, OS X Lion)
- OWA preview and edit office documents inside web browser
- SharePoint official support for IE9 & Chrome browsers
- SharePoint allows you to share with external users with LiveID
- Block clients via IP address
At [07:10], I met up with Mark Florida, Principal Program Manager for System Center to discuss some of the new features in System Center Endpoint Protection 2012 (SCEP) as well as explain how you could use it in conjunction with System Center Configuration manager to help operationalize and improve client security and management in your environment. We almost immediately jump to the whiteboard and discuss a sample scenario of having a 3rd party Anti-malware software company/provider on premise with an existing System Center infrastructure and we show the process for or discuss:
- Definition update policies
- AM policy
- Auto-remove 3rd party AM software & auto-install Endpoint protection
- Real-time alerts
- User-centric view of client security management
- Support for non-Microsoft clients
- Benefits of combining client management and client security
- Download a trial of System Center products at: http://aka.ms/sc
- Learn more about System Center on MVA at: http://aka.ms/mva
- Watch System Center Configuration Manager 2012 "How Do I" video for more details.
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.