Once again Rick chats with Brad Anderson, Vice President of Windows Server and System Center about wrapping up the 9 part blogging series from his "In The Cloud" blog. This is the third and final behind the scenes episode looking at the three planning pillars used to guide the development of Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2.
The whole blog series can be viewed at his "In The Cloud" blog.
My interview with Brad kicks off after the news around the [07:32] mark.
- TechEd countdown show RETURNS
- Create SharePoint developer environments on Azure
- AppLocker design guide released
- Blog post on how Windows Phone devs can leverage web services
- Lync 2013 gets JITC certification for Voice, Video, IM and Presence
- Windows Azure cloud services achieves critical federal security milestone
- Brad Anderson keynote at Oracle OpenWorld
Read the Blog Series at "In The Cloud" blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/in_the_cloud
Connect with the Edge Team: