Learn the inside scoop on Windows Azure active directory premium in this interview with Senior Product Marketing Manager Nasos Kladakis. Nasos gives lots of demos of the new premium features and compares with the standard free functionality.
In this interview that starts at [05:14], we cover:
- What is new with Windows Azure Active Directory since our Edge Show interview #69 on WAAD
- [06:40] What functionality is available in Windows Azure Active Directory Premium?
- [07:29] Demo: How to signup for the premium features?
- [08:40] Demo: How to configure a custom sign-in management portal?
- [09:30] Is there a way to reset the password in Windows Azure AD and have the password sync back to on-premise AD?
- [10:13] Demo: Providing groups with access to 3rd party applications
- [12:05] Demo: Self-Service Reset portal from the client view using separate email account
- [13:42] Demo: Self-Service Reset portal from the client view using mobile phone
- [15:50] Will MFA be a part of the Windows Azure Active Directory Premium membership offering?
- [16:30] Demo: Security Report - Sign ins from multiple geographies
- [18:12] Demo: Security Report - Sign ins from IP addresses with suspicious activity
- [19:20] Demo: Security Report - Irregular sign-in activity
Sign up for a free trial of Windows Azure - http://aka.ms/aztrial
- Cloud OS network launch
- MDOP 2013 R2 now available
- Early Bird Discount for TechEd Northamerica
- Mint App for Windows Phone 8
- Outlook.com switch from Gmail tool
- GA of new connectors to FIM2010R2
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.