Ever wonder what Mark Russinovich is working on? Interested in his last personal "Beer Money" Tech Support incident was and how he solved it? Where does he get his ideas for his top ranking "Case of the unexplained..." sessions? Rick Claus interviews Technical Fellow Mark Russinovich from the CH9 Live Stage during TechEd in Houston.
Catch Some TechEd Sessions Mark delivered at TechEd.
- TWC: Pass-the-Hash: How Attackers Spread and How to Stop Them
- Mark Russinovich and Mark Minasi on Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud Security: Surviving in a Hostile Multi-Tenant Environment
- TWC: Malware Hunting with Mark Russinovich and the Sysinternals Tools
- Case of the Unexplained: Troubleshooting with Mark Russinovich
Also we have this weeks news including:
- Brad Anderson's continuing blog series: Understanding Enterprise Mobile Management
- How to set Azure Billing Alerts step by step by Blain Barton
- There are Five new RMS whitepapers published this week
- OneDrive expands storage to 15 GB for everyone and 1 TB for Office 365 users
Connect with the Edge Team:
The PROPER link to Facebook page - Facebook
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.