Download this episode
- Office 365 and Office 13 Preview now available. Sign up now to get the trial of both
- Windows 8 launch date announced. October 26th. Blog post here.
- Upgrade pricing for previous versions of windows announced $39.
- Bing maps gets a second massive imagry update. post here.
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials beta download available.
Technical Interview: At [08:00] I talk with Erin Chapple from the Channel 9 Live Stage at TechEd North America. She's a Group Program Manager on the Windows Server Team who focuses on the overall Admin experience for Windows Server.
Some of the questions and topics discussed in the interview:
- Server Manager changes over the years.
- What's your favorite feature / functionality of the Server Manager Too?
- What's the upper # of servers you can manage with a single Server Manager instance?
- Default install experience for Windows Server - why the change from GUI?
- What install version of Windows Server would you use if you were on a desert island?
- How's the public response to these new management capabilities o far?
- What versions of Windows Server can you manage with Server Manager?
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.