- Office 365 and Office 13 Preview now available. Sign up now to get the trial of both
- Windows 8 launch date announced. October 26th. Blog post here.
- Upgrade pricing for previous versions of windows announced $39.
- Bing maps gets a second massive imagry update. post here.
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials beta download available.
Technical Interview: At [08:00] I talk with Erin Chapple from the Channel 9 Live Stage at TechEd North America. She's a Group Program Manager on the Windows Server Team who focuses on the overall Admin experience for Windows Server.
Some of the questions and topics discussed in the interview:
- Server Manager changes over the years.
- What's your favorite feature / functionality of the Server Manager Too?
- What's the upper # of servers you can manage with a single Server Manager instance?
- Default install experience for Windows Server - why the change from GUI?
- What install version of Windows Server would you use if you were on a desert island?
- How's the public response to these new management capabilities o far?
- What versions of Windows Server can you manage with Server Manager?
Connect with the Edge Team:
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.