David Tesar met with Mark Weiner, Director Product Marketing for StorSimple, to discuss new storage enhancements, how StorSimple + Windows Azure helps out with your overall storage strategy.
In this interview that starts at [04:24] , we cover:
- [07:40] Demo - Configuring the StorSimple System
- Volume Access Groups
- Cloud credentials to connect to Azure
- Security encryption configuration of data
- [11:54] Demo - Connecting up a Windows Server to StorSimple cloud storage using iSCSI & assigning d
- [13:54] Demo - Copying data to mounted drive from iSCSI storage
- [14:34] Demo - Creating a volume group and specifying policy to backup the data in Azure or local via the StorSimple MMC
- [17:28] How do you effectively deal with the tax of your bandwidth to back up potentially TBs of data over the internet to the cloud?
- Office 365 Home Premium released
- Exchange 2013 architecture blog post
- Delivering Lync 2013 over Wi-Fi WhitePaper
- Exploring Microsoft SharePoint 2013: New Features & Functions
Connect with the Edge Team:
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.