Download this episode
David Tesar met with Mark Weiner, Director Product Marketing for StorSimple, to discuss new storage enhancements, how StorSimple + Windows Azure helps out with your overall storage strategy.
In this interview that starts at [04:24] , we cover:
- [07:40] Demo - Configuring the StorSimple System
- Volume Access Groups
- Cloud credentials to connect to Azure
- Security encryption configuration of data
- [11:54] Demo - Connecting up a Windows Server to StorSimple cloud storage using iSCSI & assigning d
- [13:54] Demo - Copying data to mounted drive from iSCSI storage
- [14:34] Demo - Creating a volume group and specifying policy to backup the data in Azure or local via the StorSimple MMC
- [17:28] How do you effectively deal with the tax of your bandwidth to back up potentially TBs of data over the internet to the cloud?
- Office 365 Home Premium released
- Exchange 2013 architecture blog post
- Delivering Lync 2013 over Wi-Fi WhitePaper
- Exploring Microsoft SharePoint 2013: New Features & Functions
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.