Download this episode
David Tesar met with Martin Booth, Senior Product Manager for System Center Configuration Manager, to discuss new enhancements in SP1 and Windows Intune to support user-centric management for mobile devices and PCs in a single unified console across on-premise and the cloud.
In this interview, which starts at [03:18], we cover:
- [05:43] Enhancements to the December 2012 release of Windows Intune
- [06:41] Demo - Windows Intune connector to SCCM 2012 SP1
- [07:18] Demo - Android and iOS iPad/iPhone management
- [07:38] Advantages of direct iOS management over Exchange Active Sync (EAS)
- [08:10] Demo - Windows RT and Windows Phone 8 Management
- [09:35] Demo - Application provisioning and deployment of iOS, Android, and Windows Phone applications and "deep links"
- [11:06] Demo - How to enroll Windows RT device to be managed by Windows Intune
- [11:30] Demo - Company portal application on Windows RT
- [12:59] Where are applications stored for distribution
- [13:29] Additional resources
- SharePoint 2013 - http://aka.ms/sp2013eval
- Exchange 2013 GA + Eval - http://aka.ms/exch2013
- Lync 2013 Eval - http://aka.ms/lync2013
- Windows 8 for business - hardware decisions
- Windows Intune Trial - http://aka.ms/wintune
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.