Play EdgeShow 56 - Windows Azure PowerShell Demos
David Tesar met with Michael Washam to discuss the new updates to Windows Azure PowerShell with lots of demos. Download an eval of Windows Azure.
In this interview that starts at [05:10] , we cover:
- [06:32] Demo - Using PowerShell to copy files from on premise to blob storage
- [09:42] Demo - Using PowerShell to copy VHD files from one storage account to another and monitor its status
- [16:02] Demo - Using PowerShell to upload a VHD file from on-premise to Windows Azure using add-AzureVHD. Also adding a blank disk to the repository.
- [19:18] Demo - Using PowerShell to save a VHD from Windows Azure to on-Premise using Save-AzureVhd
- AD to Windows Azure AD to Quickstart Guide now available! https://aka.ms/AD2AAD
- Updates to Windows 8 Mail, Calendar, People
- Now Available in the Windows Phone Store: Lync 2013 App
- Office Hours Live with Joey and Rick (in person!). For more details on scheduled stops and registration links, check out. https://aka.ms/officehourslive.
- The EdgeShow will be LIVE in Las Vegas at MMS 2013 with MORE technical interviews. (http://www.2013mms.com/)
- Updated Windows Azure PS tools now available!
Connect with the Edge Team: