Microsoft Azure offers many management services for Azure virtual machines (VMs). However, finding and configured these services can be some work. Azure Automanage for virtual machines helps to address precisely that. Azure Automanage for virtual machines is a service that eliminates the need to discover, know how to onboard, and how to configure certain services in Azure that would benefit your virtual machine.
In summary, Azure Automanage provides the following features to reduced cost by automating Windows Server management, improved workload uptime with optimized operations, and implementation of security best practices.
- Intelligently onboards virtual machines to select best practices Azure services
- Automatically configures each service per Azure best practices.
- Monitors for drift and corrects for it when detected.
- Provides a simple experience (point, click, set, forget)
- Blog Automanage for Azure virtual machines
- Microsoft Docs Azure Automanage for virtual machines
- Azure Automanage for virtual machines best practices - Windows Server
- Azure Automanage for virtual machines best practices - Linux
- Enable Automanage for virtual machines through Azure Policy
0:52 About Azure Automanage for virtual machines
2:42 How to onboard a VM to Azure Automanage
6:27 Review management services on the Azure VM
7:48 Wrap up
#Microsoft #Azure #Automanage