In this video, you will see how you can manage and govern your Windows and Linux machines hosted outside of Azure on your corporate network or other cloud providers, similar to how you manage native Azure virtual machines. When a hybrid machine is connected to Azure, it becomes a connected machine and is treated as a resource in Azure. Azure Arc provides you with the familiar cloud-native Azure management experience, like RBAC, Tags, Azure Policy, Log Analytics, and more.
To learn more check out the following links:
- Blog Manage your Hybrid Cloud environment
- Azure Arc
- Azure Arc documentation
- What is Azure Arc enabled servers?
- What is Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes Preview?
- What are Azure Arc enabled data services (preview)?
- Hybrid and multicloud solutions