Have you heard people say 'containers or Kubernetes is not for databases'? Let me show you how that is definitely not the case in 2021. Kubernetes provides an abstraction layer over any infrastructure and an orchestration engine that powers Arc enabled data services so DevOps, DBAs, and developers can provision and manage highly available SQL and PostgreSQL database instances on any infrastructure – on-prem, AWS, or Google. In this session, I'll dive deep into the technical weeds with nearly 100% demos that show you exactly how it all works and you can manage it all with GUI, CLI, Azure-native tools, or Kubernetes-native tools.
- IT Ops Talks Hybrid Event
- IT Ops Talk Community Chat
- Azure Arc–enabled data services
- What are Azure Arc enabled data services (preview)?
- Hybrid and multicloud solutions
- Azure Arc
- Azure Arc overview
- What is Azure Arc enabled servers?
- What is Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes Preview?
- Azure Stack
- Azure Stack Hub overview
- Azure Stack Edge documentation
- Azure Stack HCI solution overview
🔴 To watch more sessions from the IT Ops Talks: All Things Hybrid event check out our playlist: