I often get asked by people who are looking for jobs if it makes sense to get Microsoft Azure certified. While certification is not a requirement nor a guarantee, it can definitely help to land a job working in a team doing cloud computing. I also use it often to make sure, I learn the right things. So we see that getting certified is a great thing, now the question is how do I prepare for a Microsoft Azure certification exam?
Since I passed a couple of the Azure exams, I would like to share how I prepared for these exams and passed. Hopefully, this will make it easier for you to pass them as well.
Passing exams is all about having the right strategy and preparation. If you are looking for tips and tricks on how to take a Microsoft exam, check out my following video and blog.
- How to prepare for a Microsoft Azure Certification Exam
- Browse Certifications and Exams
- Tips on how to take Microsoft Azure Certification Exams
- How to learn Microsoft Azure in 2021
- AZ-900 Study Guide: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals 2021
- Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam Study Guide
- Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Exam Study Guide
- Exam AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Exam Study Guide
- Exam AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design Certification Exam Study Guide
- Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Exam Study Guide
0:40 Getting Azure Certified
3:14 How to prepare
3:44 Pick exam
6:15 Start small
6:30 Skills measured
09:00 Understand questions
10:06 Microsoft Learn
12:13 Hands-on experience
13:05 Free Azure Account
14:12 Microsoft Docs
Thomas works as a Senior Cloud Advocate at Microsoft. He engages with the community and customers around the world to share his knowledge and collect feedback to improve the Azure cloud platform. Prior to joining the Azure engineering team (Cloud + AI), Thomas was a Lead Architect and Microsoft MVP, to help architect, implement and promote Microsoft cloud technology.
If you want to know more about Thomas, check out: