Download this episode
Join Justin Smith, Program Manager on the Windows Azure AppFabric Access Control Service (ACS) team, on a whirlwind tour of the new features of today's Labs release of ACS. Just to whet your appetite, here's a list of some of the news touched on in this video:
- Support for identity providers such as Facebook, Windows Live ID, Google, Yahoo, OpenID providers, and ADFS 2 instances
- Support for a wide range of protocols: WS-Federation, WS-Trust, Oauth WRAP
- Seamless integration with Windows Identity Foundation
- Brand new management portal and OData-based management API
- Tools for helping developers embed identity providers selection UI in their applications
What are you waiting for? Tune in!
Once you have watched the video, create your account at http://portal.appfabriclabs.com/ and start experimenting: it's free, there are no tokens to redeem, and there's no waiting time. Instant gratification!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.