If you want to understand what the Access Control Service is really about, look no further: this is the interview you want to watch.
Justin Smith, Principal Program Manager Lead for the Windows Azure AppFabric Access Control Service, worked on ACS from its very first version. From that vantage point, Justin looks back at the roots of the problem that ACS is meant to solve, retraces the trajectory that the service has been following from its 1.0 version to the new 2.0 release, and touches on some of the most important scenarios it addresses.
Want to know more about the new ACS? Check out the announcements below and the other videos in this IdElement special:
- Stuart Kwan announces the RTW of ACS2.0
- Caleb Baker on using ACS with your WP7 apps
- Aaron Smalser on the ACS portal and the HDR features
Find out more about ACS:
- Newest samples and videos about ACS
- ACS CodePlex Site (for code samples)
- Identity Training Kit
- Windows Azure Platform Security Forum