Download this episode
This is the news that so many have been waiting for: the new version of Access Control Service finally hit RTW stage!
Stuart Kwan, Principal Group Program Manager on the Cloud Identity Platform team and recurrent guest on the IdElement, gives a four-minute introduction to the service and touches on the pricing model. For example, did you know that you can use ACS in production free of charge until at least January 2012? Jump to http://windows.azure.com and get started NOW!
If you want to know more about the new ACS, check out the announcements below and the other videos in this IdElement special:
- Justin Smith on the 2. release of ACS
- Caleb Bakeron using ACS with your WP7 apps
- Aaron Smalser on the ACS portal and the HDR features
Find out more about ACS:
- Newest samples and videos about ACS
- ACS CodePlex Site (for code samples)
- Identity Training Kit
- Windows Azure Platform Security Forum
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.