How can technology help solve today’s problems? Join Kat Harris and Gavin Bauman for today’s #ImagineThis episode and learn how a couple of Harvard Med students got inspired to change the medical industry with the use of Microsoft Azure.
- [0:10] Technology Solves Problems!
- [0:40] How can technology solve today’s problems?
- [1:50] Automated “text to Mom app”???
- [4:28] How can the Imagine Cup help inspire students?
- [9:54] “Feet on the Street” – Harvard / MIT Datathon
Looking to get started in programming? Check these sites out!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.