How can technology help solve today’s problems? Join Kat Harris and Gavin Bauman for today’s #ImagineThis episode and learn how a couple of Harvard Med students got inspired to change the medical industry with the use of Microsoft Azure.
- [0:10] Technology Solves Problems!
- [0:40] How can technology solve today’s problems?
- [1:50] Automated “text to Mom app”???
- [4:28] How can the Imagine Cup help inspire students?
- [9:54] “Feet on the Street” – Harvard / MIT Datathon
Looking to get started in programming? Check these sites out!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: