Web Developers: Watch this 20 minute screencast to see the exciting ways you can customize and extend Office Live. In this screencast, Rohit Puri takes you on a tour of NorthwindInn.com, an Office Live site based on a Bed and Breakfast
He will show you the three main ways that developers can customize and extend Office Live:
1) Customizing Business Applications including Lists, Libraries and Dashboards
2) Creating Web mash-ups in Office Live
3) Buidling Client Applications that communicate with Office Live via Web Services.
Specifically, the screen cast covers:
- Customizing the public site
- Customizing the private site
- Sharing data between the public and private sites
- Creating workflows and business logic
- Integrating with Office applications
- Integrating with rich client applications
All of the code and documentation for this will be available on MSDN shortly too, and I'll post the link in the comments when it is ready!