At the end of August 2013, we gathered a crew of technical experts and headed to the Unity Unite 2013 event in Vancouver, British Columbia, where we worked hands-on with developers for three days in our Porting Lab.
By the end of the lab, we had helped developers port about 80 apps from iOS, Android, and other platforms to Windows Phone or Windows Store.
We asked with several developers to give some advice on how to become a game developers.
In this video you'll hear what advice they give on how to become a game developers.
- Bobby Speck, rsspeck.com
- Josef & Isaac Waller, Sirius Applications, TakeOff
- Jodon Karlik, Coding Jar, Fling Theory (Windows Phone, Windows)
- Ziba Scott, popcannibal.com
- 1000+ Unity apps across Windows and Windows Phone Stores blog post
- New technical white papers "virtual Porting Labs"
- Schedule of Unity & Windows and Windows Phone Porting labs events
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.