At the end of August 2013, we gathered a crew of technical experts and headed to the Unity Unite 2013 event in Vancouver, British Columbia, where we worked hands-on with developers for three days in our Porting Lab.
By the end of the lab, we had helped developers port about 80 apps from iOS, Android, and other platforms to Windows Phone or Windows Store. We spoke with several developers attending Unite about their porting experience.
In this video you'll hear what they had to say about their porting experience.
- Jodon Karlik, Coding Jar, Fling Theory (Windows Phone, Windows)
- Josef & Isaac Waller, Sirius Applications, TakeOff
- Bobby Speck, rsspeck.com
- Mike Desaro, Prime31
- Ziba Scott, popcannibal.com
- 1000+ Unity apps across Windows and Windows Phone Stores blog post
- New technical white papers "virtual Porting Labs"
- Schedule of Unity & Windows and Windows Phone Porting labs events