Download this episode
Today we talked with Product Manager Bernardo Zamora, who moonlights as a Windows Phone developer and has published many successful apps and games!
Bernardo took us through the basics of In-app purchase on Windows Phone.
Here are some additional resources for you, with regard to some of the topics we discussed today:
- The launch of Windows Phone 8, that took place on 10/29
- Windows Phone at the BUILD keynote, from 10/29
- The Windows Phone sessions at BUILD, all available for on demand viewing
- Download the new Windows Phone 8 SDK
... and here are some more resources specifically about IAP on Windows Phone...
- IAP in the Windows Phone official documentation
- Mock IAP Library, required for testing IAP
- How to leverage IAP in Windows Phone 7 applications, (that becomes available when those apps run on WP8)
- IAP session from BUILD 2012
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.