Today we talked with Product Manager Bernardo Zamora, who moonlights as a Windows Phone developer and has published many successful apps and games!
Bernardo took us through the basics of In-app purchase on Windows Phone.
Here are some additional resources for you, with regard to some of the topics we discussed today:
- The launch of Windows Phone 8, that took place on 10/29
- Windows Phone at the BUILD keynote, from 10/29
- The Windows Phone sessions at BUILD, all available for on demand viewing
- Download the new Windows Phone 8 SDK
... and here are some more resources specifically about IAP on Windows Phone...
- IAP in the Windows Phone official documentation
- Mock IAP Library, required for testing IAP
- How to leverage IAP in Windows Phone 7 applications, (that becomes available when those apps run on WP8)
- IAP session from BUILD 2012