Download this episode
The 'Coding 4 Fun' Toolkit is a powerful set of controls and libraries that you can leverage for free, to add rich features and functionality to your XAML Windows Phone application.
Today we talked to Clint Rutkas, the creator of this toolkit, about some of the thinking behind it, and some of the cool things you can do with it.
Here are some links to related information we discussed:
- Coding 4 Fun on CodePlex
- Clint Rutkas' page on Channel 9
- Windows Phone Development for Absolute Beginners
- Portable HttpClient for Windows Phone, (in beta)
- Windows Phone Toolkit on CodePlex
- Info on using transitions from the toolkit, (from the Code Project)
Tweet to @LarryALieberman
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.