Download this episode
What code samples do we have and how do you get them? We try to create and maintain a large number of code samples covering a wide array of developer scenarios. In this episode we're going to spend some time going over a few of the samples that are available, as well as some ways to find them.
Here are links to some of the resources we discussed:
- Matthias's blog post that highlights some awesome Windows Phone samples, and where to get them
- The Windows Phone Dev Center samples page – the complete list of samples created by the Windows Phone developer content team, by developers for developers
- The Lens sample (check out Lenses for Windows Phone 8 for an overview and walkthrough of how to build your Lens app)
- The photo extensibility sample (see Photo extensibility for Windows Phone for more info about how to use the sample and how to create your app)
- The Twitter search infinite scrolling sample using the LongListSelector control in Windows Phone (check out the topic on how to display data in a grouped list using LLS)
- The People Hub LongListSelector sample, with jump lists (be sure to see the topic on how to display data in a grouped list using LLS for info about using LLS for this sample, too)
- A speech recognition sample that covers using a custom grammar (see Voice commands for Windows Phone 8 for more info about how to use this feature in your app)
Please let us know any questions you may have, or feedback.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.