Today we were joined by Matthijs Hoekstra, who gave us the lowdown with regard to how Windows Phone meets the needs of the enterprise developer.
Here are links to some resources that go more in depth on the topics we discussed. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments!
From Tech Ed North America 2014
- Rob Tiffany on Windows Phone Enterprise Development, (The Phone That Has Everything the Enterprise Needs: Windows Phone 8).
- Alan Meeus on Windows Phone Security, (Mobile Security in the Enterprise: Windows Phone 8 Answers the Call)
- Matthias Shapiro on Building for Both Windows and Windows Phone, (Build it Once for Both: Writing Code and Designing for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8)
- Rob Tiffany on Large Scale Enterprise Apps, (Developing Large-Scale Enterprise Mobile Apps for Windows Phone 8 and Windows Tablets).
- Robert Hoover on App Management, (Manage Windows Phone Enterprise Apps)
- Andy Wigley on SQLite for WP 8 Development, (Support your Demanding LOB Apps with SQLite and Windows Phone 8).
From the official developer documentation
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.