This we week we meet again with Rob Tiffany. This time we talk about MEAP. We discussed what a Mobile Enterprise Application Platform consists off and how it maps to Microsoft products.
As always, when you want to get started on Windows Phone in the Enterprise the Windows for Business is the right place to start.
Rob wrote some interesting articles on his blog about MEAP
- Building Microsoft MEAP: Introduction
- Building Microsoft MEAP: Adapters
- Building Microsoft MEAP: Scaling Out SQL Server 2012
We did talk about a lot of different technologies in a few different products.
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft AppFabric Caching
- SQL Server Replication
- Windows Azure
- SQL Server Data Tools
Some other interesting related content from Tech Ed North America 2014
- Rob Tiffany on Windows Phone Enterprise Development, (The Phone That Has Everything the Enterprise Needs: Windows Phone 8).
- Alan Meeus on Windows Phone Security, (Mobile Security in the Enterprise: Windows Phone 8 Answers the Call)
- Rob Tiffany on Large Scale Enterprise Apps, (Developing Large-Scale Enterprise Mobile Apps for Windows Phone 8 and Windows Tablets).
- Robert Hoover on App Management, (Manage Windows Phone Enterprise Apps)
From the official developer documentation