In our travels, we've heard that most mobile applications aren't very good. This is probably related to the fact that most applications, in general aren't very good.
Here at Inside Windows Phone, we're all about fighting this. At Microsoft we have an amazing team that spends all their time thinking about how to build OUTSTANDING applications: the Patterns & Practices Team, (the P&P Team). This week, we speak with Eugenio Pace and Francis Cheung from the P&P team, to find out about all the amazing things they are building to show you how to build amazing solutions using Windows Phone.
Here are some important links related to the topics we covered this week!
- Current Patterns & Practices Guide for Windows Phone | http://wpdev.ms/wppnpguide
- Patterns & Practices downloadable Hands on Labs | http://wpdev.ms/pnplabs
- Patterns & Practices page on Codeplex, where new drops are posted early | http://wp7guide.codeplex.com
- More on using Expression Blend for building Windows Phone solutions, (1) Expression Blend in 90 seconds, and (2) Mango Jump Start (04): Using Expression Blend to Build Windows Phone Interfaces
- Learn more about Unit Testing for Windows Phone applications from Microsoft Services consultant Christofer Löf
Let us know if you have any questions!