Download this episode
This week we talked to Software Developer Jeff Wilcox.
Jeff is a dev lead in Windows Phone Engineering, who is also the creator of a very successful Windows Phone app, Fourth & Mayor.Jeff joined us today to share many of his 'best practices' around building applications for Windows Phone.
Here are some links to a number of the items we talked about on today's episode.
- More information on the Nokia Windows Phones released at Nokia World
- Jeff's weblog (homepage)
- Jeff's app Fourth and Mayor, in the Windows Phone Marketplace
- Download our developer tools at the Windows Phone App Hub
- Jeff's recent talk on Windows Phone performance, at the Microsoft Build Conference
- Jeff's post about respecting privacy, (with regard to collecting analytics)
- Certification requirements for Windows Phone apps
- Jeff's post on design for developers
- Jeff's post on his 'grid helper'
- Bryan Agnetta's presentation on designing applications for Windows Phone
- Jeff's post today on using Hyperlink Buttons in your app
- Guidelines about touch target size
- Information on the Silverlight for Windows Phone toolkit
- Information on Agfx
- Link to the app Cocktail Flow on the Windows Phone Marketplace
If you have any questions, please don't hesistate to contact me!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.