Download this episode
This week we talked to Software Developer Jeff Wilcox.
Jeff is a dev lead in Windows Phone Engineering, who is also the creator of a very successful Windows Phone app, Fourth & Mayor.Jeff joined us today to share many of his 'best practices' around building applications for Windows Phone.
Here are some links to a number of the items we talked about on today's episode.
- More information on the Nokia Windows Phones released at Nokia World
- Jeff's weblog (homepage)
- Jeff's app Fourth and Mayor, in the Windows Phone Marketplace
- Download our developer tools at the Windows Phone App Hub
- Jeff's recent talk on Windows Phone performance, at the Microsoft Build Conference
- Jeff's post about respecting privacy, (with regard to collecting analytics)
- Certification requirements for Windows Phone apps
- Jeff's post on design for developers
- Jeff's post on his 'grid helper'
- Bryan Agnetta's presentation on designing applications for Windows Phone
- Jeff's post today on using Hyperlink Buttons in your app
- Guidelines about touch target size
- Information on the Silverlight for Windows Phone toolkit
- Information on Agfx
- Link to the app Cocktail Flow on the Windows Phone Marketplace
If you have any questions, please don't hesistate to contact me!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.