Download this episode
Windows Phone 8 is an enormous new release of Windows Phone that opens up a new universe of possibilities for developers... but what does this mean for you?
Program Manager Peter Torr ran API review for Windows Phone 8, and he has the answers.
Peter and I spent some time today talking about:
- Exactly what Windows Phone 8 actually is;
- How it puts Windows and Windows Phone on the same 'shared core'
- How we focused on driving application compatibility for all existing Windows Phone applications
- What new programming approaches are now available
- What this means for you, the developer
For more in depth information, see our keynote and sessions from the BUILD event!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.