Premieres: July 20, 9am-10am PT with live Q&A and on-demand following the event.
Join us live to learn and ask questions! [iCal Download]
To ask questions at the live event or see the questions replay please go here: https://aka.ms/deepdive/windows-iot-live
Deep Dives are interactive training live events for developers, architects, or anyone building IoT solutions. Microsoft engineers & guest speakers do technical deep dives about a new feature or scenario. Come to learn more and ask questions in the live Q&A!
Learn more building secure cloud-connected IoT solutions with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is used in thousands of IoT solutions across a wide variety of industries. Enterprises appreciate the fast time to market, strong security guarantees, rich technical resources, and 10 years of servicing support.
In this Deep Dive, we will walk through how one customer, Dover Fueling Solutions was able to create an end-to-end solution using Windows 10 IoT Enterprise to digitally transform their business. Along the way, you'll learn some tricks of the trade to make secure and engaging device experiences. Also, come to see an early Preview of the ARM64 support!
We'll also look forward to the advances coming for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise in the coming year, with detailed examples and resources so you're ready for the next release.
- Michael Bervell - Windows IoT PM, Microsoft
- Amelia Casciola - Software Engineer, Microsoft
- Henry Fieglein, Senior Director Dover Fueling Solutions
Deep Dive Host: Pamela Cortez - Azure IoT Senior PM, Microsoft
Details on how to ask questions during the live event
- Add the Deep Dive invite to your calendar or come back to this page when the premiere airs and go to https://aka.ms/deepdive/windows-iot-live (link will be redirected to YouTube before the event) for the streaming event to view the video and chat box
- Make sure to sign in to YouTube to be able to ask questions to our engineers and talk to others on the chat!
Have an idea for an IoT Deep Dive? Tweet #IoTDeepDive @AltaOhms with your request!