Premieres: August 3rd, 9am-10am PT with live Q&A and on-demand following the event. [Click Here for iCal Invite]
Join us live to learn and ask questions!
Deep Dives are interactive technical live and on-demand events for developers, architects, or anyone building IoT solutions. Learn how to get started with iModel.js, an open-source programming library from Bentley Systems to create living digital twins: https://www.imodeljs.org/ Microsoft engineers and guest speakers do technical deep dives about a new feature or scenario. List of all upcoming Microsoft IoT Deep Dives: https://aka.ms/iotshow/deepdive
Learn more about Integrating 3D Models and IoT data
In this session we will demonstrate an application that combines 3D models, 2D maps, and reality mesh into a single environment for visualization. Within that environment we will demonstrate a live, real time, seamless visualization of IoT data streams. Next we will walk through the architecture that enables the application. We will show how we have mapped the IoT data to the assets within the digital twin. And we will show how to keep the digital twin in step with engineering changes. This is done by automating the generation of the Digital Twin Description Language (DTDL) .JSON.
Bentley's iTwin platform and iModel.js open-source programming library provide powerful capabilities for aggregating 3D, 2D, reality data and other sources to link with IoT data for a "single pane of glass" visualization, analytics, and simulation so users can make more effective decisions in a timely manner. By integrating the iTwin platform with Azure Digital Twins and other Azure IoT services, Bentley and Microsoft are making it easier for developers, integrators, and customers to build digital twins of their infrastructure assets.
- Josh Schifter – Sr. Software Development Manager, Bentley Systems
- Roop Saini – Software Developer, Bentley Systems
Deep Dive Host: Pamela Cortez - Azure IoT Senior PM
- Get started with iModel.js: https://www.imodeljs.org/
- Learn more about iTwin: https://www.bentley.com/en/products/product-line/digital-twins/itwin
Details on how to ask questions during the live event
- Add the Deep Dive invite to your calendar or come back to this page when the premiere airs and go to https://aka.ms/deepdive/digital-twins-live (link will be redirected to YouTube before the event) for the streaming event to view the video and chat box
- Make sure to sign in to YouTube to be able to ask questions to our engineers and talk to others on the chat!
Have an idea for an IoT Deep Dive? Tweet #IoTDeepDive @AltaOhms with your request!