IoT Show Stranger Things
One of Pete's favorite shows is Stranger Things on Netflix. When watching the series, Pete was inspired to create an intelligent Stranger Things wall which combined Windows, IoT technology, and natural language processing in the cloud.
Pete and Larry have some fun with the Internet of Stranger Things wall in this video. Check it out, and then check out the three-part blog series which details the construction and coding for the wall.
- Blog Post Part 1 - Introduction and Remote Wiring
- Blog Post Part 2 - Wall Construction, Music, and Fonts
- Blog Post Part 3 - Adding Intelligence with Speech, Bot Framework, and LUIS
- GitHub Repo for the Stranger Things Wall
- Pete's MIDI Library
- Pete's Soundcloud with the Stranger Things music
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.