Premieres: November 18th, 9am-10:30am PST with live Q&A and on-demand following the event.
Deep Dives are interactive technical live and on-demand events for developers, architects, or anyone building IoT solutions. Microsoft engineers and guest speakers do technical deep dives about a new feature or scenario. List of all upcoming Microsoft IoT Deep Dives: https://aka.ms/iotshow/deepdive
- To ask questions during the live event, please go here and join chat (This link goes live a day before the event): https://aka.ms/live/deepdive/Microchip-University/Microsoft-Connecting-Devices
- Calendar Invite - iCal download event reminder and link to add to your calendar
Microchip University: Connect MCU/MPU devices to the cloud with Azure IoT
In the first session in this series, we will discuss how to build a smart, connected and secure MCU (PIC24, AVR, SAM) or MPU (SAM) embedded device. Azure services such as IoT Hub, Azure RTOS, Azure SDK for Embedded C, and Device Provisioning Service (DPS) will be explored. We will wrap up with a demo of the DPS with PIC24 and Azure RTOS with the SAME54.
- Pamela Cortez, Microsoft Azure IoT Senior PM
- Ngoc-Khuyen (Quinn) Tran, Azure Edge + Platform PM
- James Russell (JR), Microchip Technology WW Field Applications Engineering Leader - Wireless Connectivity Specialists / IoT Security Team