Session is now on-demand!
Deep Dives are interactive technical live and on-demand events for developers, architects, or anyone building IoT solutions. Microsoft engineers and guest speakers do technical deep dives about a new feature or scenario. List of all upcoming Microsoft IoT Deep Dives: https://aka.ms/iotshow/deepdive
Direct link to the live session with live Q/A replay: https://aka.ms/live/deepdive/Microchip-University/Microsoft-Connecting-Devices
Microchip University: Connect MCU/MPU devices to the cloud with Azure IoT
In the first session in this series, we will discuss how to build a smart, connected and secure MCU (PIC24, AVR, SAM) or MPU (SAM) embedded device. Azure services such as IoT Hub, Azure RTOS, Azure SDK for Embedded C, and Device Provisioning Service (DPS) will be explored. We will wrap up with a demo of the DPS with PIC24 and Azure RTOS with the SAM E54.
Learn about the following:
- Highlevel Microsoft & Microchip offering
- Connecting MCU/MPU to Azure IoT - Overview of the services (Future sessions will deep dive into solutions)
- Azure RTOS with the SAM E54
- Device Lifecyle
- Device Provisioning Service with PIC-IoT
- Multiple Technical walk-through demos connecting devices (SAM E54 & PIC-IoT) to the cloud
- Learn how to visualize the data
- Resources to get started!
- Pamela Cortez, Microsoft Azure IoT Senior PM
- Ngoc-Khuyen (Quinn) Tran, Azure Edge + Platform PM
- James Russell (JR), Microchip Technology WW Field Applications Engineering Leader - Wireless Connectivity Specialists / IoT Security Team
Join to see how to get started and Live Q&A!
- Azure RTOS and Microchip SAM E54 Samples and Getting Started guides
Azure IoT Developer Resources:
- Learn how to build IoT solutions with online self-paced tutorials and learning paths on Microsoft Learn
- Watch & Learn with our technical Deep Dives video series
- Share your projects on IoT Tech Community
- Ask your technical questions on Microsoft Q&A