Play Learn Live - Adding Scenarios to an Azure Health Bot
Join Einat Gruda Idelovitch, Foteini Savvidou and Nihal Dias live on Learn TV in the second of this four-part series on Azure Health Bot. Each week, Microsoft experts will be walking through Learn modules live and answering your questions.
- Learn about LUIS and concepts like intents, utterances, and entities in the context of Health Bot.
- Understand the importance of different language models and how to add them to your Health Bot instance.
- Learn how to integrate LUIS into your Health Bot instance.
- Explain what scenarios are.
- Identify the different built-in scenarios associated with your Health Bot instance.
- Recognize built-in scenario use cases.
- Build a simple web page that allows users to communicate with your Health Bot instance through a Web Chat control
- Learn what scenario templates are.
- Recognize use cases for scenario templates.
- Build a health bot by using a scenario template.