Considering using Unity? We're just back from GDC where we talked with tons of different indie devs doing amazing things with the Unity Engine. Unity is a very versatile engine so this video helps give a glimpse into 5 different studios making very different games in different ways. Find out best practices from these devs about using Unity as well as some of their tricks on game development.
- [00:27] - Monothetic presents Beacon
- [03:47] - Amnia Interactive Inc. presents Rocket Fist
- [06:44] - Raw Fury presents Kingdom
- [14:45] - MLB Advanced Media presents R.B.I. Baseball 16
- [18:24] - Wales Interactive Ltd. presents Coffin Dodgers