Play Managing Software Development - Eric Brechner
Here are some questions we asked Eric in this interview:
- How you setup vision, goals and boundaries for your team.
- What are your top three priority on the job?
- The worst advice you heard about management.
- The best advice you heard about management
- The best book you read about management
- What exactly you look in a candidate
- What questions you asked on phone interview
- How you hire? What is the secret to get hired in Microsoft?
- How you manage sometime big ego's and highly competitive and highly intelligent people?
- How you manage people some time more qualified than you?
- What is your suggestion to Developers who want to become a Development Manager?
- The worst part of your job?
- The best part of your job?
- What you like about Microsoft.
And many more ..
Eric Brechner Blog.