If you are wondering about the difference between Surface Pro 3 versus Surface Pro 4, the difference is in what's inside. The lead engineer behind Surface Pro 4, Dave Mitchell, shares the details behind performance design enhancements and available processor configurations for this major new edition to the Surface family. He also reviews the best-in class screen; Windows 10 optimizations, and improvements made to the type cover and pen.
Continue watching, check out these other Microsoft Mechanics shows on Surface
- Tour of the New Microsoft Surface Dock
- Simplifying Surface imaging with the Surface Deployment Accelerator
- Troubleshooting Surface power management during modern standby
- Understanding Surface Power Management with Modern Standby in Windows 10
- Migrating your Surface to Windows 10, with Windows in-place upgrade
- How to manage and update your drivers and firmware for Surface