OneDrive for Business as part of Office 365, is designed to provide effortless, powerful file sharing and collaboration across all your devices with integrated security, privacy and compliance controls. Watch as OneDrive Director, Reuben Krippner, gives you a tour of the new and upcoming capabilities that make OneDrive the window to all your files in Office 365 regardless of whether they are in OneDrive, Office 365 Groups or SharePoint. Also, don't miss a first look at new intelligent experiences for trending and suggested content as well as insights into the impact and reach of your work.
As part the Future of SharePoint event, we created exclusive demos from the engineers behind new and upcoming capabilities. Check out the list below for all the videos related to the event.
- The Mobile and Intelligent Intranet: SharePoint Sites and PowerApps
- Your Intranet in Your Pocket: The SharePoint mobile app
- Effortless File Sharing on Any Device: OneDrive for Business and SharePoint
- Security, Privacy and Compliance for SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
- Accelerating Innovation with Hybrid: SharePoint Server 2016 and Office 365
- Foundation for the Future: SharePoint Server 2016
- Open and Connected Platform: The SharePoint Framework