Get the basics on migrating your Surface to Windows 10 with Windows in-place upgrade, including tips on automated in-place upgrade using existing deployment tools such as MDT, Configuration Manager, or scripts. We also cover, how to get the installation media and ensure that you have the right Surface drivers if you do not use Windows Update inside of your organization.
Continue watching, check out these other Microsoft Mechanics shows on Surface
- Tour of the New Microsoft Surface Dock
- Simplifying Surface imaging with the Surface Deployment Accelerator
- An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4
- Troubleshooting Surface power management during modern standby
- Understanding Surface Power Management with Modern Standby in Windows 10
- How to manage and update your drivers and firmware for Surface