Whether you are a 1st or 3rd party SharePoint developer, the new SharePoint Framework offers a modern new client side approach that allows you to extend and customize SharePoint with high-trust code in ways that were previously unavailable in the Cloud. Watch, as program manager Daniel Kogan, provides an overview and demonstrates how the SharePoint Framework helps you to create beautiful, responsive solutions that you can customize to your own needs. Stay to the end to see how you can build and test SharePoint Web Parts locally with the new workbench, without having SharePoint running in your own environment.
As part the Future of SharePoint event, we created exclusive demos from the engineers behind new and upcoming capabilities. Check out the list below for all the videos related to the event.
- The Mobile and Intelligent Intranet: SharePoint Sites and PowerApps
- Your Intranet in Your Pocket: The SharePoint mobile app
- Effortless File Sharing on Any Device: OneDrive for Business and SharePoint
- Security, Privacy and Compliance for SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
- Accelerating Innovation with Hybrid: SharePoint Server 2016 and Office 365
- Foundation for the Future: SharePoint Server 2016
- Open and Connected Platform: The SharePoint Framework