Demonstration of the new Surface Deployment Accelerator (SDA). SDA is designed to simplify Surface image creation and deployment to save you time and ensure you have the latest Surface firmware and drivers.
Milad Aslaner, program manager on the Surface deployment team, demonstrates how the SDA wizard-based design guides you through the steps of creating and deploying Windows images to Surface devices in your organization with automated install of the latest drivers and firmware.
Continue watching, check out these other Microsoft Mechanics shows on Surface
- Tour of the New Microsoft Surface Dock
- An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4
- Troubleshooting Surface power management during modern standby
- Understanding Surface Power Management with Modern Standby in Windows 10
- Migrating your Surface to Windows 10, with Windows in-place upgrade
- How to manage and update your drivers and firmware for Surface