David Spillers (Sr. Program Manager, Surface Devices) will take you through a short tour of the key aspects of the Surface Dock design and what you can connect to it. Additionally, he'll run through setup for using multiple monitors.
Continue watching, check out these other Microsoft Mechanics shows on Surface
- Simplifying Surface imaging with the Surface Deployment Accelerator
- An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4
- Troubleshooting Surface power management during modern standby
- Understanding Surface Power Management with Modern Standby in Windows 10
- Migrating your Surface to Windows 10, with Windows in-place upgrade
- How to manage and update your drivers and firmware for Surface
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.