MRTK-Unity is a Microsoft-driven project that provides a set of components and features, used to accelerate cross-platform MR app development in Unity.
This project provides an introductory to creating a bot with the QnA Maker and integrating into a Mixed Reality project.
Note: This project uses billable Azure services. Be sure to delete your Azure resources if you do not intend to use this app for production.
Below is a description of each part of the video:
- Setup Project (00:00) - Learn how to setup your Unity environment in preparation to integrate a bot into the experience.
- Create Azure Resources (08:58) - Learn how to create the Azure resources and the bot.
- Create UI and Bot Integration (19:12) - Learn how to create the UI and add the scripts for bot integration.
- Demo (40:52) - View a demo of the project with a HoloLens 2.
GitHub repo: github.com/aprilspeight/mrtk-bot-integration
- Mixed Reality Toolkit Repo: aka.ms/mrtk
- Tools to Install for Windows Mixed Reality Development: aka.ms/install-the-tools
- Set up a mixed reality project in Unity with the Mixed Reality Toolkit: aka.ms/learn-mrtk-unity
- Cognitive Services Speech SDK
- Create an Azure Account: aka.ms/mrtk-azure
- QnA Maker Quickstart: aka.ms/qna-maker
- Connect to Direct Line of Speech: aka.ms/direct-line-of-speech