PC gaming is experiencing a big resurgence recently, but it's not new to ASUS and their high-end Republic of Gamers brand. Find out what goes into building the ultimate gaming machines and learn how ASUS has raised the bar with their G752 laptop and the G11 gaming desktop to step up performance and innovation.
- [0:59] Can you give us a quick overview of the G752 gaming laptop?
- [2:40] G-Sync is fairly new to the gaming scene correct? Does ASUS integrate this into the G752
- [4:00] What configurations are available for the G752?
- [5:26] How does the G752 keep cool and deal with heat?
- [7:54] Let's talk about the screen a little more. Is this an IPS screen where I can look at it from really awkward angles and still see the image clearly?
- [8:40] Let's talk about M2 drives for the G752? Can I upgrade later or how does this work?
- [10:19] If I remove panels and upgrade drives, does this void the warranty?
- [12:05] Before we go any further…how much RAM does this support?
- [14:25] Now let's shift gears and talk about the G11 desktop. What can you tell us about this? Did I hear correctly that its Oculus ready?
- [18:30] How about storage configurations?
- [21:15] Are there color options for the case or other accessories?
- [27:15] Where can we learn more about both of these machines?
For years since its establishment, ASUS aimed to put an ever-greater emphasis on PC gaming. This process resulted in the 2006 founding of the Republic of Gamers brand (ROG), formed for the sole purpose of delivering the most innovative hardcore hardware for truly dedicated gamers.
Since then, the efforts of the ROG team have led to a constant flow of PC gaming technology that has become legendary among enthusiasts for its performance. ROG is more than just hardware, though – we take an active part in the global gaming community, helping develop the industry by sponsoring events such as PAX, BlizzCon and Dreamhack. Worldwide media have recognized ROG as a leader in PC gaming and overclocking performance, with many of our products winning awards and gaining very positive feedback from hardware pros.
With this great response from gamers and the industry, ROG has all the resources it needs to keep working on enabling even better experiences – technology never sleeps, nor should the action!
For more information please visit http://www.asus.com