Join Andrew Rutherford, Microsoft Partner Technology Specialist at Dell, and Eric Mills, OEM Server Marketing Manager, as they show us how to potentially save time and money from Windows Server installations utilizing pre-installed and pre-configured OEM licensing solutions from Dell.
- [1:45] Let’s talk about this whitepaper that Dell just put out. What’s it about?
- [2:50] Can you tell us about the server that was used for the test?
- [3:48] What’s so special about a Dell pre-installed server?
- [7:24] With Dell, can you enable Hyper-V option right out of the box?
- [8:31] What are some of the other benefits besides time savings?
- [12:01] What Windows Server editions does Dell offer pre-installed?
- [13:26] What else should customers be thinking about when buying a server?
Welcome to customer-inspired, future-ready technology that is our most advanced server line-up to date. From rack, tower and server infrastructure platforms to simplified management, the next generation of PowerEdge servers is set to accelerate workloads and unburden IT with peak performance, versatile configurations and intelligent, embedded management. State-of-the-art server design is here.
Click here to learn more about the latest generation of Dell PowerEdge servers.