Meet US based IT reseller and outsourcing company Zypes from the Pacific Northwest. Learn how a local reseller leverages virtualization for small businesses to add value for customers and make their businesses run more efficiently. Also learn how they chose which virtualization vendor to use and why they plan to deploy Windows Server 2016 right away.
- [0:30] Tell us about Zypes and what do specialize in?
- [3:32] What type of server offerings do you sell?
- [8:05] Many SMBs think Virtualization is just for large organizations --- what do you see here? What are the benefits of Virtualization for SMBs?
- [14:44] Why would a small company need a server?
- [21:36] How about Windows Server 2016 --- have you played with it yet and how soon do you push out new releases to your customers?
- [23:59] What trends are you seeing in the business right now?
Zypes, established in 2001, has become a major provider of IT services within its local and extended market. From Seattle, WA, the company has provided small business IT services and consulting to companies in Bellingham, Bellevue, Everett, Portland, Shoreline, Tacoma and other surrounding areas. The company has gone from being educators of network engineering and Microsoft application products to supporters of churches and religious organizations in need of professional Information Technology service and support.
From the beginning, Zypes has been focused on providing support for small businesses with 5-150 computers. The knowledge and availability of small businesses to self-provide ongoing IT service has reached a zenith - which is why they need professionals, like Zypes.
For more information please visit http://www.zypes.com