In this third part in a three part video series on Microsoft's Operations Management Suite (OMS) we are going to cover security, compliance, protection and recovery capabilities that OMS delivers. Find out how OMS leverages machine learning algorithms to detect threats based on emerging behavior patterns as well as how threat behavior detection is shared across global networks to provide a global detection system that businesses large and small can take advantage of. We will also cover how OMS can help you establish and maintain compliance and protection for your on premise, cloud or even hybrid server environments. Along with these topics we will examine the recovery features and techniques that OMS provides through integration with Azure cloud services on either Windows or Linux virtual machines.
- [01:12] – How does OMS help with Security and Compliance?
- [03:12] – How does Microsoft use information across different security events to make everyone safer?
- [08:50] – From a protection and recovery perspective how can OMS help us?
- [11:19] – What else can we back up besides Windows Server?
- [12:14] – How is Azure Site Recovery (ASR) part of OMS?
- [17:18] – How does ASR help us with migration to Azure?
- [19:32] – A lot of folks run their infrastructure on AWS (Amazon Web Services) --- does OMS play nice with AWS?