At the 2016 Windows Hardware Engineering Community event (WinHEC) in Shenzhen, China, Microsoft joined its partners and hardware engineering creators from around the world to talk about their vision for building the next generation of modern PCs supporting mixed reality, gaming and more; to make mixed reality mainstream; and to introduce always-connected, more power efficient cellular PCs running Windows 10.
- [05:35] Microsoft Windows and device announcements
- [09:18] Microsoft announces Hololens submitted to China for regulatory approval
- [10:26] Windows 10 Creators Update expands vision for mixed reality
- [11:45] Microsoft Hololens 3D and mixed reality announcements
- [18:19] 3Glasses S1 Headset Hololens demo
- [28:42] Developers can apply for future headsets and dev kits at http://aka.ms/IWantMR
- [29:43] The future of gaming on windows
- [53:00] Microsoft announces Windows 10 to run on Arm with Qualcomm
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.